Posts Tagged ‘freebase’
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Benford’s Law and the Administrative Geography of Great Britain
- Quick Play with Cayley Graph DB and Ordnance Survey Linked Data
- Visualising the Location Graph – example with Gephi and Ordnance Survey linked data
- All roads lead to? Experiments with Gephi, Linked Data and Wikipedia
- First Signs (For Me) of Linked Data Being Properly Linked…?!
BBC benford's law Cayley Cayley Graph cern Data Store dbpedia elementary particles FOAF Geography geosparql Geospatial gephi GIS Google graph data Guardian Open Platform kasabi Knowledge representation linked data linked data web location lodr maps mash mash-up mashup maths mesh-up modularisation new model army Ontologies Ontology opendata open data Open Platform open search openspace Ordnance Survey ordnance survey openspace OS OpenSpace OW OWL owl2 OWL 2 physics pubs python qualitative spatial reasoning RDF RDFa Resource Description Framework rich snippets schema.org Semantic Web Seme4 Sindice social networks southampton SPARQL spatial relations standard model statistics Talis Platform The Guardian twine University of Southampton web 2.0 web 3.0 Web Ontology Language wikipedia Yahoo!
- 29,373 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.